The sites for hospital are sold by inviting applications through advertisement. The detailed guidelines are as under:-
Any individual/ society/ trust/ institution company is eligible to make an application. However, the applicants(s) falling in the following categories shall be given preference :
MODE OF APPLICATION
- Reputed/renowed institution/trust/society already running multispeciality hospitals.
- NRI professional in the field of Medical Science.
- A team/group of Doctors/Specialists.
- Retired Doctor/Retiring Doctors in the near future from an eminent medical institution/Govt. hospitals.
- Doctors already running hospitals/nursing homes. Preference will be given to applicants hailing from Haryana State.
The application should be accompanied by :-
MODE OF PAYMENT
- Earnest money equivalent to 10% of the tentative cost of the land.
- Detailed project profile alongwith land utilisation plan and sources of finance etc.
- Resume of the applicant.
Within 60 days, in lumpsum without any interest.
PROCESSING OF THE APPLICATIONS:
The applications so received are placed before the Screening Committee constituted under the Chairmanship of Chief Administrator, HUDA comprising of DGHS, Administrator (HQ), Chief Town Planner, HUDA, concerned Administrator, Chief Controller of Finance, HUDA. The Estate Officer, HUDA concerned shall act as Member Secretary. One of the eminent/renowned doctor, of the specific field shall also be invited as a special nominee.
The above committee shall assess their professional as well as financial capability to run the Hospital. Detailed Assessment sheets are prepared. The recommendations of the committee, are got approved from the State Govt.
TERMS & CONDITIONS
The allotment is made on freehold basis. The sites are offered on the basis of letter of intent to fulfill the pre-requisites i.e. sanction of building plan, raising of finances etc. within a period of 6 months from the date of issue of letter of intent. On fulfillment of the above pre-requisites within a period of 6 months, the Regular Allotment Letter is issued. In case of failure to fulfill the pre-requisite, the letter of intent is withdrawn and an amount equal to 10% of the total cost is forfeited.
The transfer of plot shall not be allowed under any circumstances.
The site shall not be used, for the purpose other than the one for which the land is allotted. If the allottee does not use the land for the specified purpose, it will revert to HUDA alongwith the structure, if any. Upto 10% of the total permissible coverage on the allotted site can be used for ancillary & allied activities including essential residential components.
Preference is to be given to domicile of Haryana in the recruitment of medical, para-medical and other class-IV staff while filling the various posts in these faculties, depending upon the availability of requisite skills.
- The Govt. policies and National Health programmes like family welfare, immunisation, NMEP etc. are to be implemented as per policy guidelines.
- Shops are not allowed to be constructed except, those specifically provided in the zoning plan.
The control over building is exercised through a zoning plan of the site which provides for the building zone, maximum ground coverage, maximum height, FAR, parking area, type of boundary wall and gate etc. besides specifying the use of plot. Besides the zoning plan, the BIS Norms/guidelines regarding basic requirement for Hospitals are also applicable.
- The the allotment is further governed by the provisions of HUDA Act, 1977, rules & regulations framed thereunder.
The general hospitals, health centres & dispensaries have to provide 10% bed free and 20% OPD free to the Weaker Section of the Society.In the super specialty hospitals, subsidised rates @ 30% of the normal charges for 20% of functional beds in addition to 20% OPD free, are to be charged from the Weaker Section of the Society.